Giveaway Official Rules
Able Made Spring Into Action Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Able Made Spring Into Action Giveaway ("Giveaway") begins at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 8, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on April 30, 2013 (“Giveaway Period”). The computer clock of Sponsor is the official time-keeping device in the Giveaway.
This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook, Inc ("Facebook")., Twitter, inc ("twitter"), or Instragram inc. ("instagram"). THIS GIVEAWAY IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY FEED PROJECTS, THREADLESS/SKINNY CORP, ANYA AYOUNG CHEE, OR BRAVE COLLECTION.
All questions, comments or complaints regarding the Giveaway should be directed to the Sponsor (defined below) at the address listed below and not to Facebook.
EACH ENTRANT HEREBY REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT SUCH ENTRANT IS AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND THAT SUCH ENTRANT HAS READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND IS FAMILIAR WITH AND AGREES TO ITS CONTENTS. IF ENTRANT IS NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND DOES NOT AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, HE/SHE CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
1. ELIGIBILITY:The Giveaway is open worldwide to those who are 18 years of age or older (the “Entrant”) at the time of entry.
Ablemadeshop.com/pages/spring-giveaway (the "Web Site")
during the Giveaway Period and enter the Giveaway by completely entering the correct information on the registration form (required fields include: Email Address, what cause you care about, 18 years old, official rules, and mailing list ) with your true and correct information. Upon registering, entrants will have the opportunity to share the Giveaway with others. Limit of one (1) entry per email address throughout the Giveaway Period (April8-April30, 2013).
2. PRIZES, DRAWINGS AND ODDS OF WINNING: Four (4) Giveaway Prize (as defined below) winners will be selected in various electronic, randomized drawings conducted on a weekly basis, from all eligible entries received during the applicable “Entry Period” (see chart below). All drawings will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
Giveaway PRIZES (4): Four (4) Giveaway Prizes will be awarded.
Each “Giveaway Prize” will consist of a FEED 10 Tee (week 1), Kiri Klahan Bracelet (week 2), Warrior Scarf (week 3), and Amp It Up Tee (week 4).
3. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Sweepstakes winners will receive prize notification via email within twenty-four (24) hours of the applicable drawing date or as soon thereafter as reasonably practicable. The potential winner will have forty-eight (48) hours from time of receipt of winning notification to confirm that the notification has been received and to provide the name and address of where the giveaway prize will be sent. The potential winner only becomes the “winner” when such forms and/or information are completed, returned to and received Able Made LLC. If any potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and, if time permits, an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining entries for that drawing at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Potential winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. Neither Sponsor nor any Giveaway Party is responsible for any change in Entrant's email. For the avoidance of confusion, prizes won by an eligible Entrant who is a minor in his or her state or province of residence will be awarded to a minor’s parent or legal guardian on behalf of the minor and both the minor and the minor’s parent or legal guardian must sign and return all documents.
4. PRIZE LIMITATIONS: Limit of one (1) Giveaway Prize per person/per household.
Entrants that are discovered during prize verification to have entered, attempted to enter, or used multiple accounts to enter more than the stated limit will be disqualified at the discretion of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, or will be void. Giveaway entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and Giveaway entries made by any means, which subvert the entry process, are void. All Giveaway entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prize will only be awarded upon potential winners’ verification of eligibility and final approval by Sponsor. To the extent permitted by law, Sponsor reserves the right to perform a detailed publicity and background check on the potential winners of any and all records (including, without limitation civil and criminal court records and police reports) of each winner and each of winner’s guests and, based on such results, may disqualify a winner and/or guests, in its sole discretion. To the extent permitted by law, by participating in the Giveaway, you hereby authorize Sponsor to perform the same in the event that you are selected as a potential winner or are named as a guest. No prize substitution, cash equivalent of prizes, transfer or assignment of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor which reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, or a cash equivalent, in its sole discretion. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms therefore, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued where required. Notwithstanding anything herein, potential prize winner (and/or potential winner’s parent/legal guardian if potential winner is a minor in his/her state or province of residence) and guests may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt. Non-compliance with this time period or return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification. All applicable federal, state, municipal, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. If any winner is at least eighteen (18) years of age but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the Sweepstakes Prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian on behalf of the minor and they will both be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein these Official Rules.
6. MISCELLANEOUS: Entrants who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. All Entrants (and Entrant’s parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor in his/her state or province of residence) agree to comply with these Official Rules, and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges shall be binding and final. All Giveaway entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor and the Giveaway Parties are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, garbled, damaged, delayed, undelivered or misdirected entries, all of which are void. Entries will be considered to be entered by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
8. RELEASE: By participating in the Giveaway, Entrants and winners (and their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) if Entrants/winners are minors in their state or province of residence) agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor and Giveaway Parties, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and the Able Made Entities from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Giveaway or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of any prize. If Entrant/winner is a minor in his/her state or province of residence) hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, and any claims, judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses; (2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (3) in no event will any Entrant and/or winner (or their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) if Entrant/winner is a minor in his/her state or province of residence) be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees. BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY, ENTRANTS AND/OR WINNERS (AND THEIR PARENT(S)/LEGAL GUARDIAN(S) IF ENTRANT/WINNER IS A MINOR IN HIS/HER STATE OR PROVINCE OF RESIDENCE) AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, THE GIVEAWAY PARTIES, FACEBOOK TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, AND THE ABLE MADE ENTITIES, SUBSIDIARY AND AFFILIATED ENTITIES AS WELL AS THE SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS AND LICENSEES OF EACH AND THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, CONTRACTORS AND REPRESENTATIVE OF EACH, FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, EXPENSES, DAMAGES, EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES), OR LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DEATH) AND PROPERTY, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, THAT MAY BE DUE TO OR MAY ARISE OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY OR ANY PORTION THEREOF; A BREACH OR AN ALLEGATION THAT, IF TRUE, WOULD CONSTITUTE A BREACH, OF ANY OF ENTRANT’S AND/OR WINNER’S REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR OBLIGATIONS HEREIN; OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE/MISUSE OR POSSESSION OF PRIZES, OR ANY PRIZE-RELATED TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY. ENTRANTS AND/OR WINNERS (AND THEIR PARENT(S)/LEGAL GUARDIAN(S) IF ENTRANT/WINNER IS A MINOR IN HIS/HER STATE OR PROVINCE OF RESIDENCE) WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
9. DISCLAIMER: Sponsor and the Giveaway Parties, and their respective contractors and/or
agents, are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or in any
Giveaway -related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any
individual who tampers with the Giveaway entry process. Sponsor also reserves the right to
terminate, suspend, cancel or modify the Giveaway and award the Giveaway Prizes from
among all eligible, non-suspect entries received (i) as of the date of termination or modification,
as applicable, using the selection process outlined in Section 3 above and/or (ii) in a random
drawing if for any reason this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned due to any
reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud,
unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other causes that may corrupt or impair the
integrity, fairness or proper play of the Giveaway. Sponsor and the Giveaway Parties are
not responsible or liable for any events that may cause errors and/or the Giveaway to be
stopped, including, but not limited to, any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in
operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized
access to, or alteration of, entries, nor are they responsible for any problems or technical
malfunction of any telephone, network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or
cable, satellite, or Internet Service Providers, computer equipment, mobile equipment, software or
any other failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical
problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination
thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile
device relating to or resulting from participation in this Giveaway or downloading any materials
in this Giveaway. Sponsor and the Giveaway Parties are not responsible for computer,
mobile, mechanical, technical, electronic, network or other errors or problems, including any
errors or problems that may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaway, the
processing of entries, or in any other Giveaway -related materials. The Sponsor and
Giveaway Parties may stop you from participating in this Giveaway if you violate the
Official Rules or act, in Sponsor’s sole discretion: (a) in a manner Sponsor determines to be not
fair; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other Entrant or the Sponsor; or (c) in any
other disruptive manner. Should more prizes be awarded through a computer, hardware, or
software malfunction, error or failure, or for any other reason, in any prize category, than are
stated for that category in the Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number
of prizes stated in the Official Rules for that category. In no event will more prizes be awarded
than that listed in Section 3.
CAUTION: ANY ACT OR ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT AND/OR WINNER (OR THEIR PARENT(S)/LEGAL GUARDIAN(S) IF ENTRANT/WINNER IS A MINOR IN HIS/HER STATE OR PROVINCE OF RESIDENCE) TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, PLATFORM, APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND THE GIVEAWAY PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants or winners, Sponsor, and Administrator in connection with this Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Giveaway or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of New York. Entrants and/or winners (and their parent(s)/legal guardian if Entrant/winner is a minor in his/her state or province of residence) hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
11. TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
12. WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by July 1, 2013 to: Able Made, 531 E 11th Street #3A New York, NY 10009
SPONSOR: Able Made LLC, 531 E 11th Street #3A New York, NY 10009
ADMINISTRATOR: Able Made LLC, 531 E 11th Street #3A New York, NY 10009