Get back to nature with the High Line in our leaf-inspired Able Made Socks. Designed with the markings of the American sweetgum and sassafras trees found on the Spur at 30th St. and 10th Ave. our socks are made with a high-performance upcycled cotton and post-consumer RPET bottles blend. They will provide snug, comfortable, and stylish cover for your feet. Made in the USA
- Leaf style
- Women's sizes 7 to 9
- Men's sizes 7 to 13
- High-quality upcycled and RPET cotton blend
- Top-dyed for extra softness
- Made in U.S.A.
• Made in U.S.A. to support local manufacturing and reduce our shipping carbon footprint.
• Manufactured in a facility committed to sustainability and reusing process water
• FOUNDATION PARTNER: Friends of the High Line
• Made for supporting the maintenance of the public space on the High Line