The Warrior Scarf
This scarf draws upon the Maasai warrior’s strength and regal beauty – exuding a colorful and energetic vibe Anya’s runway collections are known for. It’s 100% lightweight silk and printed with an illustration of “Jumping Maasai” by Singaporean artist (and Project runway fan) Anwar rafiee, as well as warrior poem script. Featuring coral, black, white and yellow, it’s an accessory you can wear around your neck, as a head tie or wrap, or any other way you choose.
- An Able Made Exclusive
- Printed scarf, 100% silk
- Final design revealed on Project Runway
- Made in the U.S.A.
39" x 49''
• Designed and made in the U.S.A.
• FOUNDATION: The Tallman Foundation
• Made for empowering Trinidad and Tobago youth through the arts
- SPOT WASH WITH CLOTH AND COLD WATER